Michael T. Savage
- College of the Holy Cross (B.A. Economics, 1988)
- St. Mary's University of San Antonio (JD, 1992);
- Southern Methodist University (LL.M., Taxation, 1994)
- State of Texas Bar Association (1992)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar Association (1992)
- Dallas Bar Association;
- Dallas County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association;
- State Bar of Texas District 6A Grievance Committee;
- Member of the TCDLA (Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association).
- Wilson v. Dewitt, et al., No. 05-04-00666-CV, 2006 Tex. App. LEXIS 6970 (Tex. App.--Dallas August 8, 2006, no. pet.);
- Serv. Empl. Redevelopment v. Fort Worth Indep. Sch. Dist., 163 S.W. 3d 142 (Tex. App.--Fort Worth 2005, pet. filed);
- Davis v. Ruffino, 881 S.W.2d 196 (Tex. App.--Houston[1st Dist.] 1994, no writ).
- Jesuit College Preparatory School - Alumni Executive Board (2001- 2006)
- Fr. Patrick H. Koch, S.J. Alumni Association, Inc. (2006-2012)
- St. Thomas Aquinas Advisory Council (2013-present)
- AIMCO, Inc.
- Contract Datascan, LP
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
- Marathon Bank of New York
- New Capital Funding, Inc.
- North Food Group, Inc.
Family Law/Domestic Relations
Mr. Savage also provides experienced legal representation to clients in the area of domestic relations. He handles divorces, child custody disputes, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, child support modifications, and contempt hearings. His business experience proves invaluable as he sheperds his business (and non-business) clients through the often complex labyrinth of family law. Mr. Savage's experience focuses on keeping closely-held businesses and significant retirements intact throughout the divorce process.